Bullying is a big deal in school these days. Often, parents don’t know how to deal with it or how to really enable their children to get to a place where they’re not “victims” in their own schools and playgrounds. The truth is, parents can help prevent bullying with kids Wing Chun Kung Fu.
Bullying is actually a very great source of anxiety to parents in addition to the effect it has on a child. The terror bullying induces can cause reclusive behavior, result in poor self-image and self-body reflection, and kids can feel unloved and wanted. Unfortunately, most don’t even ask for help from their parents. We love to involve parents in the progress our kids make in Sifu Och’s Wing Chun kung fu classes. The smile on the faces of parents watching their kids excel is priceless.
It is a simple fact: kids do love working hard. Because of this, kids also love Wing Chun Kung Fu training since it also means they get plenty of hard work that results in visible progress. Don’t be surprised when the same enthusiasm demonstrated by these kids in the classroom leaks out into other environments where excellent behavior and discipline is called for.
Bullying – A Great Concern to Parents
Unfortunately, efforts to prevent bullying has become a 24/7 problem, and the anonymity of the Internet makes it more difficult to identify and punish bullies. But programs in which schools and the community work together to prevent bullying and reduce disruptive behavior can make a difference.
The benefits that a child gets out of Wing Chun Kung Fu are numerous and self-defense in only a tiny aspect of the same. Instead of making your kid a couch potato you can send them to a Wing Chun Kung Fu martial arts class as well as notice the following changes in them over time:
- Increase Social interactivity
- They talk with Self Confidence
- They are able to form opinions
- Never fear to confess when they are wrong
- Willingness to reveal their latest skills to the entire class
- Better alertness with regard to health as well as fitness
- Their concentration powers also increase
- Hence they are confident to put these derived capabilities into their studies as well.
- Unfortunately, Prevent Bullying has become a 24/7 problem, and the anonymity of makes it more difficult to identify and punish bullies